2008年10月23日星期四

Gas masks

A salesman, he can sell anything known. He has sold a dental toothbrushes, sold to a baker of bread and sell it to a Runescape Gold... TV ... but his friend told him: "Only a moose to sell gas masks, you would be a good salesman . " As a result, the Buyuanqianli salesman came to the North, there is only a moose live in the forest. "Hello!" He first encountered the moose said, "you need a gas mask." "There's so fresh air, I have to do it!" Moose said. "Now that everyone has a gas mask." "I regret that, I do not need to." "You wait," said a salesman, "you need a quick up." Then he started to live moose in the central forest land to build a factory. "You're crazy!" His friend said. "Or else. I just want to sell gas masks a moose." When the plant following the completion of a number of toxic emissions from the large chimney in Rs Powerleveling. In the near future, moose on the salesman came to the Department told him: "Now I need a gas mask has been." "This is what I think." Salesman said it sold a moose. "It's a good thing ah!" Moose said exciting. Moose said: "The other moose now need a gas mask, and you have?" "You're really lucky, I still have tens of thousands." "But your factory production?" Moose asked curiously. "Gas masks." Salesmen and excited to answer succinctly.

没有评论: